* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.
Place name Meiji Jingu Stadium (in Japanese) 明治神宮野球場 グラウンド Dates 22 April – 14 September 2019 Hours 7:30 – 8:30 pm
* The site opens at 7 pm.
Price free Remarks
- Persons in good shape, of age 18 and above
- A form needs to be signed on the day of participation
- Bring easy-to-move clothes, yoga mat, towel, etc.
- No changing rooms available
- Drinking and eating will be not allowed on the ground, except for water
- Cancellation in case of bad weather
- Admission may be limited according to the capacity
Address 3-1 Kasumigaoka-machi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
*Meet at the Stadium’s Gate 13
- 5 min walk from Gaien-mae Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line: Exit 3)
- 12 min walk from Shinano-machi Station (JR Sobu Line)
- 12 min walk from Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station (Toei Oedo Line: Exit A2)
page 1 “About” / page 2 “Info”