OUR PARKS “TORANOMON HILLS YOGA”
10 April – 12 June 2016
Recharge your energy and spirit by joining free outdoor yoga classes in the pleasant weather of spring and early summer.
The popular yoga event at Toranomon Hills is back. This year, morning and evening sessions on weekdays are added to the Sunday meetups. Perfect for toning your body before your work or relaxation after work!
Yoga sessions will be led by top-rate instructors, including Reebok ONE Ambassadors. From beginners to seasoned yogis, all are welcome to stretch the body through a variety of programmes free of charge (bring your own mat – if not, you can rent one).
To extend the benefits of yoga, detox options are available. Enjoy healthy and light menus offered by eight restaurants and cafés of Toranomon Hills during the event period.
Place name Toranomon Hills (in Japanese) 虎ノ門ヒルズ Website go to website Phone 03-6206-1407 Toranomon Hills Café Dates 10 April – 12 June 2016
*Sundays and 4 weekdays
Opening hours Sundays: 10:00～11:00, Morning sessions: 7:30~8:30, Night sessions: 19:00~20:00
*Registration starts 30 min before the session
*Rental yoga mat: ￥500 (up to 150 persons)
Remarks *Participation free of charge if you bring your own mat
*Sign a disclaimer before the session
*No lockers and change rooms
*Cancellation in case of stormy weather (To be announced on Tranomon Hills’ facebook page)
Address 1-23-[1-4] Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 5 min walk from Toranomon Station (Tokyo Métro Ginza Line: Exit 1)
- 6 min walk from Kamiyacho Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line: Exit 3)
- 8 min walk from Kasumigaseki Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line & Marunouchi Line: A12 Exit)
- 8 min walk from Uchisaiwaicho Station (Toei Mita Line: A3 Exit)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.