* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.
Place name Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Bay (in Japanese) 東京タワー、東京湾（竹芝客船ターミナル発） Website go to website Tokyo Bay summer evening cruise (in Japanese) go to website Tokyo Tower Phone 03-3437-6119 Tokai Kisen (cruise reservation) Dates June : 30 (Fri)
July : 4 (Tue) 11 (Tue) 18 (Tue) 25 (Tue) and 28 (Fri)
August : 1 (Tue), 8 (Tue), 15 (Tue), 22 (Tue), 25 (Fri) and 29 (Tue)
*Cruise reservation is required Hours Special bus
Takeshiba Passenger Terminal at 5:30 pm (*) – Tokyo Tower — Takeshiba Passenger Terminal at 6:30 pm
*Leaves at 5 pm on Fridays
Takeshiba Passenger Terminal at 7:15 pm – tour of Tokyo Bay — Takeshiba Passenger Terminal at 9 pm
Price The bus ride and the admission for Tokyo Tower’s Main Observatory will be offered for free.
Evening cruise : 1.600 yen (including drink and taxes)
- The event tickets will be distributed at the Takeshiba Passenger Terminal to 50 persons on the respective days of the event, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Reserved to persons wearing a yukata who are able to update status on SNS and to accept media photography on the event.
Address Takeshiba Passenger Terminal
1-16-3 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Near RoTakeshiba Station (Yurikamome)
- 8 min walk from Hamamatsu-cho Station (JR Lines)
- 11 min walk from Daimon Station (Toei Asakusa Line and Oedo Line)
page 1 “About” / page 2 “Info”