Cherry Blossom Viewing at the Tokyo National Museum
15 March – 17 April 2016
An integral part of Ueno Park, but away from its overflowing tourist crowds, the Tokyo National Museum is a fabulous spot for o-hanami (cherry blossom viewing).
Place name The Tokyo National Museum (in Japanese) 東京国立博物館 Phone 03-5405-8686 (Hello Dial) Dates 15 March – 17 April 2016
*Opening of the garden (until 7:30 pm on 25 March, 1 and 8 April 2016, with lighting of cherry blossoms)
Opening hours 9:30 am – 5 pm
*until 8 pm on Fridays (from 25 March onwards); until 6 pm on Saturdays & Sundays (from 26 March onwards)
*Last admission: 30 min before closing
Price ￥620 (University students: ￥410) Address 13-9 Ueno Koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 10 min walk from Ueno Station (JR lines: Park Exit)
- 10 min walk Uguisudani Station (JR lines: South Exit)
- 15 min walk from Keisei Ueno Station (Keisei Line), Ueno Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line)
- 15 min walk from Nezu Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.