“Sailor Moon” Exhibition
Sky Gallery , Tokyo City View (Roppongi Hills Observation Deck)
16 April – 19 June 2016
Moon prism power, make up! The first ever exhibition of “Sailor Moon” will be held at Sky Gallery, Tokyo City View (Roppongi Hills). “Sailor Moon” is a popular manga by Naoko Takeuchi, published in the monthly magazine “Nakayoshi” (Kodansha, Tokyo) since 1992. The animated series have made a huge hit in Japan as well as abroad.
Entering the Moon Castle, the fans will find a number of special Saylor Moon articles, ranging from original drawings by Naoko Takeuchi (including her new drawings prepared for the exhibition), to the related documents and popular items in the 1990s.
The pleasure will be doubled if you look down from the observatory to locate Azabu-juban, right adjacent to Roppongi, where Usagi’s home is located.
Place name Tokyo City View, Roppongi Hills Observation Deck (in Japanese) 六本木ヒルズ展望台 東京シティビュー Dates 16 April – 19 June 2016 Opening hours 10 am – 10 pm（last admission 9:30） Price ￥1800 (university and high school students: ￥1200, children: ￥600, seniors above 65 years: ￥1500)
*Ticket includes entry to both Indoor Observation Deck and the Mori Art Museum on the 52 floor
*Advance tickets and special advance tickets are available for a limited period to purchase at Lawson Ticket
Address 52th floor, Mori Tower, Roppongi Hills
(Ticket Counter is located on the 3rd floor of Mori Tower)
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Direct connection from Roppongi Station (Tokyo Métro Hibiya Line)
- 4 min walk from Roppongi Station (Toei Oedo Line)
- 8 min walk from Azabu-juban Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Oedo Line)
- 10 min walk from Nogizaka Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.