* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.
Place name Mori Art Museum (in Japanese) 森美術館 Phone 03-5777-8600 Hello Dial Dates 31 July 2020 – 3 January 2021
*open every day
Hours Mon; Wed through Sun: 10 am – 10 pm (last admission 9:30 pm)
Tue: 10 am – 5 pm (last admission 4:30 pm）
*22 Sept (Tue), 3 Nov (Tue): until 10 pm (last admission 9:30 pm)
Price General admission ￥2,000 (University and high school students: ￥1,300, etc.)
*Tickets must be purchased beforehand for a specific date and time.
Remarks *The wearing of a mask is necessary Address 53th Floor, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower
(Ticket counter is located on the 3rd Floor)
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Direct connection from Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line: Exit 1C)
- 6min walk from Roppongi Station (Toei Oedo Line: Exit 3)
- 9 min walk from Azabu-juban Station (Toei Oedo Line: Exit 7)
- 12 min walk from Azabu-juban Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line: Exit 4)
page 1 “About” / page 2 “Info”