ORGANIC LIFE TOKYO 2016
3331 Arts Chiyoda
29 April – 1 May 2016
ORGANIC LIFE TOKYO is a popular event proposing a lifestyle centered on yoga, with some 30,000 visitors expected in 2016.
The programme is organized around six themes to please your mind and body, with full of yoga classes and seminars, stalls of delicious vegetables and spices, craft beer and more.
The third edition in 2016 assembles amazing guests: not to mention first-class yoga teachers active in Japan, but also specialists of “mindfulness meditation” (a hip topic in the business world and adopted also at the Google Inc.), as well as famous musicians who participate in “YOGA and music”.
Why not spending healthy holidays during the Golden Week in Tokyo, with friends and like-minded participants?
Place name 3331 Arts Chiyoda (in Japanese) 3331 Arts Chiyoda Website go to website (in Japanese) Inquiry firstname.lastname@example.org Dates 29 April – 1 May 2016 Opening hours Stands: 10 am – 6 pm
Yoga: registration starts 30 min before the classes
※Fees for yoga classes extra
Address 6-11-14 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 1 min walk from Suehirocho Station (Tokyo Métro Ginza Line: Exit 4)
- 3 min walk from Yushima Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line: Exit 6)
- 6 min walk from Ueno-okachimachi Station (Toei Oedo Line: A1 Exit)
- 7 min walk from Okachimachi Station (JR lines: South Exit)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.