Mid-Park Yoga 2016
23 April – 25 May 2016 (18 sessions)
At the best time of the year to relax in greenery, the annual “OPEN THE PARK” event is back to Tokyo Midtown. Among its outdoor events, Mid-Park Yoga is perhaps by far the most popular one. A variety of yoga sessions will be offered for the total of 18 days, led by well-known and popular teachers, including Ken Harakuma and Fuyuko Kurihara.
In the morning, feel the warm light and gentle breeze caressing you under the blue sky. At night, look upon the moon and the brightest stars, while stretching your body or meditating on the lawn. Experience a magical moment to become “one” with fellow participants.
Place name Tokyo Midtown (Green Square) (in Japanese) 東京ミッドタウン 芝生広場 Website go to website Phone 03-3475-3100 Tokyo Midtown Call Center (10 am – 9 pm) Dates 23 April – 25 May 2016 (18 sessions) Opening hours 【Morning yoga】
April: 23 (Sat), 24 (Sun), 29 (Fri), 30 (Sat);
May: 1 (Sun), 3 (Tue), 4 (Wed), 5 (Thurs), 7 (Sat), 8 (Sun)
*9:30～11 am (site opens at 9 am)
April: 26 (Tue), 27 (Wed);
May: 10 (Tue), 11 (Wed), 17 (Tue), 18 (Wed), 24 (Tue), 25 (Wed)
*7:30 – 8:30 pm (site opens at 7 pm)
Price Gratuit Remarks
- Cancellation in case of rain, to be announced on Tokyo Midtown’s website
- No lockers/ change rooms available
- Come with comfortable clothes, yoga mat, drinking water
- A disclaimer to be signed at your first session
Address 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- Direct connection from Roppongi (Toei Oedo Line: Exit 8)
- Direct connection from Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) via underground passage
- About 3 min walk from Nogizaka Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line: Exit 3)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.