SAKURA in Marunouchi
Art Installation by OHGUSHI
Marunouchi Building (MARUCUBE)
22 March – 3 April 2016
Happen to be in Tokyo at the time of cherry blossoms?
Take the opportunity to have an unusual o-hanami experience this year at the Marunouchi Building (“Maru Biru”) near Tokyo Station.
A magical world to feel the beauty of spring through the five senses awaits you there. The poetic universe of cherry blossoms is crafted with paintings by OHGUSHI, active artist specialized in watercolour and ink painting techniques. Sound, light, aroma and wind effects orchestrate a dreamlike floral symphony.
The icing on the cake, boutiques in the complex offer delicious sakura flavoured pastries to please your eyes and palate, as well as pretty items such as handkerchiefs decorated with sakura motifs.
Place name 1F, Marunouchi Building (MARUCUBE) (in Japanese) 丸ビル１Ｆマルキューブ Website go to website Phone 03-5218-5100 Marunouchi Call Center 11 am – 9 pm
(*Sundays, Holidays, the last day of consecutive holidays: – 8 pm)
Dates 22 March – 3 April 2016 Opening hours 11 am – 9 pm (*Sundays: – 8 pm) Price free Address 2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 1 min walk from Tokyo Station (JR lines)
- Direct connection via underground passage from Tokyo Station (Tokyo Métro Marunouchi Line)
- Direct connection from Nijubashi-mae Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
- 3 min walk from Otemachi Station (Toei Mita Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.