Get your perfect o-hanami menus & items in Asakusa
10 March – 10 April 2016
Marugoto Nippon (which literally means the “whole Japan”) is a unique commercial complex opened in Asakusa in December 2016, with the vocation of being a rendezvous point of hidden gems of local specialties from all over Japan.
A sure bet to a successful o-hanami party!
Place name Marugoto Nippon (in Japanese) まるごとにっぽん Dates 10 March – 10 April 2016 Opening hours 1F・2F 10 am – 8 pm
3F 10 am – 9 pm
4F 11 am – 11 pm (last order 10:30 pm)
*according to shops
Price Depending on items Address 2-6-7 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 1 min walk from Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express Line)
- 7 min walk from Asakusa Station (Tobu Skytree Line)
- 8 min walk from Asakusa Station (Tokyo Métro Ginza Line)
- 8 min walk from Asakusa Station (Toei Asakusa Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.