Extended opening hours – spring 2016
Koishikawa Korakuen Garden
19 March – 5 April; 29 April – 8 May 2016
In spring, Koishikawa Korakuen is tinted in soft pink, adorned with blossoms of the celebrated weeping cherries, Yoshino cherry and other wild cherry species.
Place name Koishikawa Korakuen Garden (in Japanese) 小石川後楽園 Dates 19 March – 5 April; 29 April – 8 May 2016 Opening hours 9 am – 6 pm (last admission 5:30） Price ￥300 (65 years old & above: ￥150) Address 1-6-6 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 3 min walk from Iidabashi Station (Toei Oedo Line: C3 Exit)
- 8 min walk from Iidabashi Station (JR Sobu Line: East Exit)
- 8 min walk from Iidabashi Station (Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Yurakucho Line and Namboku Line: A1 Exit)
- 8 min walk from Korakuen Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Namboku Line: Central Exit)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.