Celebrating New Year at a Special Historic Site
Koishikawa Korakuen Garden
2-3 January 2016
What’s more appropriate for Japanese New Year than watching shishimai (lion dance) and traditional juggling in a garden designated as the nation’s Special Historic Site?
Place name Koishikawa Korakuen Garden (in Japanese) 小石川後楽園 Dates 2-3 January 2016 Opening hours 9 am – 5 pm (last admission 4:30 pm) Price Events are free
*Admission fee extra:￥300 (65 years old & above: ￥150)
Address 1-6-6 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 3 min walk from Iidabashi Station (Toei Oedo Line: C3 Exit)
- 8 min walk from Iidabashi Station (JR Sobu Line: East Exit)
- 8 min walk from Iidabashi Station (Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Yurakucho Line and Namboku Line: A1 Exit)
- 8 min walk from Korakuen Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Namboku Line: Central Exit)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.