In spring 2017, JR East will launch a cruise train “TRAIN SUITE Shikishima”, proposing a super luxurious train trip to experience deep Japan and savour the beauty of nature:
- 4-day (3 nights) to 2-day (1 night) travel from Ueno Station to Hokkaido and Tohoku
- 10-car train consisting of a deluxe dining car, a lounge car, and en-suite rooms with cypress bathtubs
- Seasonal cuisine and warm hospitality
For a preview of Shikishima’s dream trip, visit its newly opened showroom “GALERIE Shikishima”, near Tokyo Station (by advance reservation only).
Place name GALERIE Shikishima (in Japanese) GALERIE 四季島 Website go to website (in Japanese) Phone 03-3626-3215 (10:00～17:30 GALERIE Shikishima Office)
*except for Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, 29 December – 3 January
Dates Open daily
*closed on Wednesdays, the year-end through New Year’s holidays
Opening hours At 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm & 5 pm Price Free
*make a reservation by post or through the website (selection by lot in case of too many applicants; see details on the website)
Address Outside Yaesu Central Exit of Tokyo Station Getting there
- Tokyo Station (JR Lines: Yaesu Central Exit)
- Tokyo Station (Tokyo Métro Marunouchi Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.