ART FAIR TOKYO 2016
Tokyo International Forum
12 – 14 May 2016
Art Fair Tokyo is counted as Japan’s largest art fair, dealing with a wide range of categories and styles – from antiques, crafts, modern paintings, contemporary art, to jewelries and photography. Organized under the theme “Art is a lifestyle” and cosponsored by TV Tokyo this year, the fair brings together 157 art galleries, including 19 houses from overseas.
The event is great, not only for the seasoned art collectors and investors, but also for the first-time art buyers who hunt for objects to decorate their house or to meet a new self through works of art.
Place name Tokyo International Forum (Hall E, Lobby Gallery) (in Japanese) 東京国際フォーラム（ホールE、ロビーギャラリー） Website go to website Phone 03-5797-7911 aTOKYO Co., Ltd. Dates 12 – 14 May 2016 Opening hours 12 May (Thur): 2 – 9 pm
13 May (Fri) : 12 – 8 pm
14 May (Sat): 10:30 am – 5 pm
Price 1-day pass ￥2500; 3-day pass ￥4500
（*Advance ticket: 1-day pass ￥2000; 3-day pass ￥4000）
Address 3-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 1 min walk from Yurakucho Station (JR Lines)
- 5 min walk from Tokyo Station (JR Lines: direct connection from Keiyo Line’s Tokyo Station and underground concourse)
- Direct connection from Yurakucho Station (Tokyo Métro Yurakucho Line) via underground concourse
- 5 min walk from Hibiya Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line; Toei Mita Line)
- 5 min walk from Ginza Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line & Marunouchi Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.