earth garden “autumn”2015
11th Yoyogi Craft Fair
24 – 25 October 2015
Earth Garden is a quarterly event dedicated to promoting a “more flexible organic” lifestyle (close to our real needs and resonates with our deepest aspirations).
The fall edition of the festival, which attracts some 80,000 visitors, is one of the largest community events held in Tokyo. For two days, Yoyogi Park vibrates to the sound of live music, while market stalls that line up in the festival site promote healthy and natural life through a variety of dishes and organic products. On top of the bill are artists and craftsmen who use for their works wood of zelkova, which is commonly found throughout Japan and popular as shade and ornamental tree, as well as bonsai.
To savour organic food in green attitude, please think of bringing your own bowl and chopsticks! Finally, let yourself be carried away by the beautiful light of candles that illuminates gently these beautiful autumn evenings.
Place name Yoyogi Park (Event Hiroba, Keyaki Namiki) (in Japanese) 代々木公園 イベント広場・ケヤキ並木 Website go to website (in Japanese) Phone 03-5468-3282 Dates 24 – 25 October 2015 Opening hours 24 Oct (Sat):10 am – 7 pm;
25 Oct (Sun):10 am – 5 pm
Price Free Address Yoyogi-koen, 2-1 Yoyogikamizono-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Getting there
- 3 min walk from Harajuku Station (JR Yamanote Line)
- 3 min walk from Yoyogi-Koen Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
- 3 min walk from Meiji-Jingumae (Harajuku) Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line & Fukutoshin Line)
- 6 min walk from Yoyogi-Hachiman Station (Odakyu Line)
* The above is the information known at the time of publication and subject to change without prior notice.